Friday, September 20, 2013

The Secret To Glowing Skin Is In Your Kitchen


I make no secret of the fact I am all for natural remedies first where possible.  I don't turn away from medicine, I believe it absolutely has its place, and do use it.  However if I can maintain or return to health naturally, then that is my preference.

I could shout from the rooftops about LEMON JUICE


I first came across this little wonder a few years ago when a massage therapist suggested I put some lemon juice in my water in order to bring my body back to a more alkaline state. Huh?  I failed to understand science at school and this proves why.  How could I take something acidic to make my body alkaline?  An explanation is lost on me when I can't even get past the first molecule, so I just accepted that what she said was true and tried it.

I'd had a rash on my face as a result of taking a course of antibiotics.  It usually settles about two weeks after finishing them, but in this case, hadn't.  Fast forward three months past a dermatologist, more antibiotics and the ongoing rash to my discussion with the massage therapist.  Overnight the rash began to clear and within 48 hours was gone.  I was stunned.  Happily stunned of course with a fresh and glowing face!

I have since learned that the lemon juice helps to remove toxins from the body and does so at a pretty rapid rate.  Hence the glowing skin because you are 'detoxing' from the inside, out.  

I use a squeeze of approximately 1 maybe 2 tablespoons into just one of my bottles of water per day (I use a 600 ml bottle).  If you don't have time to squeeze a lemon, you could use the bottled lemon juice instead.  Either way, I can guarantee it will have a positive effect on your skin's appearance. 

Try it, and let me know what you think!


I will note that I am not a medical or natural therapies practitioner, and have the lemon juice with a fairly well rounded healthy diet.  

No comments:

Post a Comment